You will need

Harmonized System (HS) Codes and Tax Rates

HS codes are used to classify commodities in the shipment. You may search for HS Codes and obtain the appropriate tax rate.

Customs Procedure Code (CPC)

CPCs (Customs Procedure Codes) define how an item on a Bill of Entry is processed by Customs. It is important to correctly select CPCs to avoid delays and, in certain cases, penalties.

Do I need an eIDF?

eIDFs confirm your intention to import goods into Ghana and act as an input for the processing of the CCVR (Customs Classification and Valuation Report).

Which eMDA do I need?

MDAs (Ministries, Departments and Agencies) control certain types of transactions depending on their mandate. The necessary approvals may be requested online through the eMDA Portal. Determine the requirements using this tool.

Guides to Trade Processes

Understand the steps of various trade processes with our interactive guides.

Learn more